Kicker Comp VR 12"

Participant count
  • Participant list

groove269
10+ year member

What amp would power these puppies nicely. I dont want to spend over $300 on an amp. The subs come with ported kicker box and am thinking of putting them at 2 ohms. I was looking at the Phoenix Gold RSd1200.1 and HIFONICS BRUTUS BXi1208D. Any of these good or would you suggest something else? I dont want to break the bank nor do i want one that would shut off on me from over heating over 20 mins or so of playin loud music

so any amp that will put out 800 rms at 2 ohms u will be fine. Bro not to get on you dont spend alot on a amp i mean u have ok subs and man to go out and buy a 300 amp for them its not worth it. look around on here for a amp im sure some one has something that will get u buy for now.

so any amp that will put out 800 rms at 2 ohms u will be fine. Bro not to get on you dont spend alot on a amp i mean u have ok subs and man to go out and buy a 300 amp for them its not worth it. look around on here for a amp im sure some one has something that will get u buy for now.
would the hifonics one be ok? saw it for $150 with warranty

ok but which amp? im new to a few of these amps so i need your guys help so i can make a decision. im thinking of putting the system together before the year ends.

kicker zx750.1 or find an older kicker kx600.1

isnt that under powering the subs? i think i heard thats worst then over power?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

its not, both amps are underrated. the 600.1 will put out close to 800wrms and the 750.1 close to 900wrms.
oh sweet, thanks! im gonna look into it...BTW heard anything about the hifonics brutus amps? tried to look for reviews but nothing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.