Kicker & Eclipse Car Audio Equipment for sale.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am selling all of my car audio equipment that I have obtained over the years. Below is a list of the equipment for sale

2 Eclipse 87 series 12" Subs w/ Q-Logic Bandpass box (nice setup) $100

Kicker 800 watt 2 channel Amplifier (used for subs) $100

2 Kicker 120 Watt 2 channel Amplifiers (used for components and 6 x 9's) $40 a piece

Kicker 5 1/4" component set (includes crossovers) $50

Kicker 6 x 9's $25

Lightning Audio 1 Farad capacitor (without charger) Free

Monster Cable 2 channel and 4 channel RCA cables (very nice, no noise guaranteed)

4 way fuse block Free

All prices are negotiable for these items, especially if you take all of it, I will throw in all of my wiring and fuses, xm radio tuner, whatever else I got in the box for free if someone takes it all of my hands. All reasonable offers are going to be accepted. I am headed back out west in less than a week and I HAVE to get rid of this equipment, not needed for my current vehicle.

These speakers were the pride and joy of my car, made a concert in my vehicle no joke. Any other questions or to make an offer please give me a call, these items can be bought all together or separate. Person who chooses to buy them all will get a hell of a deal.

http://grandforks.craigslist.org/ele/1478764214.html

11/25/09

Sweetening the deal here guys, $350 gets it all.

Garrett

218-686-4063

Keywords Amps, Subs, Kicker, Eclipse, Bandpass, Amplifier, Speaker, Speakers, Car, Stereo, Audio, Monster Cable, Equipment,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...