Remote start installation in orlando

Participant count
  • Participant list

shortys408
10+ year member

I am looking for someone to install a remote starter in my 2008 altima coupe. I already have a viper 791xv remote pager alarm installed. Just do not have the remote start feature installed. Already have the dei xk07 bypass module. So could someone please email me at shortys9@bellsouth.net and let me know if you know how to do this or if you can direct me to someone that knows. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Those look like decent cheaper options for sure and probably fine for some systems, but I agree, Audiocontrol has been making high quality stuff...
Is there an external fuse mounted near that amp going to it? If so, make sure it is not grounding out some how. Frayed wire touching ground or...
Usually when you shop for a replacement harness for your model, you will find the pictures may show you in what pins your wires go to.
Actually, I think I had the adjustment knob turned down while I was setting gain! Rookie mistake
I dont see a Username and date on any of these pics that the FOR SALE Rules Should Apply. Are these pics off Ebay?? Place those with the pics so...

About this thread

shortys408

10+ year member
shortys408
boca raton, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from