kia sportage firewall

Participant count
  • Participant list

MetalHead888
10+ year member

MetalHead
NJ
so im installing subs for my brothers first sub setup sometime over this weekend (99 kia sportage) and i was wondering if any of u guys know where a good spot to get through the firewall would be. im gonna have him sign up and post on the kia forums - but id figure id ask here as well and i know some of u guys have worked on hundreds of different cars. i havent even looked at the car yet so im just trying to get some info before i start the install. thanks!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
Check out this business, (PAC – Connecting cars and technology. Your total installation solution. (pac-audio.com) ) as they specialize in wiring...
You could crimp spade terminals onto the new wires and insert them into the speaker harness.
Hello, I just installed a Chinese Headunit and wondering for the Steering Wheel Controls if i need something else or if it should work.. On some...

About this thread

MetalHead888

10+ year member
MetalHead
MetalHead888
NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date