KHA does an SPL build - 1996 Astro Van

Dang wish I could've seen the van first. but id be more than happy to come help however i can or do CAD drawings if you'd want them. i start working 12 hour days this wednesday the rest of the summer during the weeks so weekends are always free. we definitely have to take this to Midnight Mayhem. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This man does great work. absolutely awesome.

Dang wish I could've seen the van first. but id be more than happy to come help however i can or do CAD drawings if you'd want them. i start working 12 hour days this wednesday the rest of the summer during the weeks so weekends are always free. we definitely have to take this to Midnight Mayhem. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
This man does great work. absolutely awesome.
you'll see the van soon enough. next few weekends are bad, but into August... i should have time on Saturday but traveling to a job site on Sunday to test some generators.

after a break during the heat wave, we are ready to move forward

mids that will go in doors in place of tweeters:

AccordVanProgress008.jpg

AccordVanProgress007.jpg

spheres for the JL tweeters

AccordVanProgress009.jpg

AccordVanProgress010.jpg

KHA:

I'm looking into miniDSPs too. Are you concerned that they state they only handle max 2V input/output?

Did you go with miniDSP kits or miniDSP Balanced kits?

KHA:I'm looking into miniDSPs too. Are you concerned that they state they only handle max 2V input/output?

Did you go with miniDSP kits or miniDSP Balanced kits?
not concerned with the 2V input limitation. the amps have the ability to work just fine at 2V, it just limits the max usable volume at the head unit.

i did not use balanced input modules because the RCA output isn't balanced.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.