KFC-W3013PS Subwoofer wiring.

Participant count
  • Participant list
View attachment 26542888

This is the box i had for my old subs, and i wanted to tone them down a bit so i could give them to my sister. I was wondering how i could wire it. Each subs is 4 ohms and runs at 400rms but want it at either 450 or 500. If anyone could help me with the wiring, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. How would i wire this setup with a Kenwood KAC-9105D amp to run at 2 ohms.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 26542888
This is the box i had for my old subs, and i wanted to tone them down a bit so i could give them to my sister. I was wondering how i could wire it. I don't have an amplifier yet either so suggestions would be great. Each subs is 4 ohms and runs at 400rms but want it at either 450 or 500. If anyone could help me with the wiring of it and also suggest an amplifier it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Not many wiring options for two single coil 4 ohm subs other than running them as a single 2 ohm load on a class D mono amp, or running them in 4 ohm stereo on a Class A/B 2 channel... 800 watts is all you need for those = 400 per sub, I would not advise overpowering those, I bet they'ed get just as loud with 3-350 to each one too...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.