Kerfing 101 - How to Kerf MDF for curved port applications!

Nice video. I'm glad I don't have to do any of that though. Being in the lumber industry you tend to find some mega hookups. I've got a panel guy that can do everything within 0.001" accuracy. All cuts, kerf cuts included. CNC FTW.

I saw that happen on the TV show American Chopper a few years back.. and for anyone who has seen the show, it happened to Rick.. whose like a robot when it comes to working with metal. It grabbed his glove and literally turned his hand into what looked like hamburger meat, they couldn't even show it on TV.
I agree in this case, when working with stuff that spins/rotates.. gloves aren't your best bet safety wise. In any other situation I would wear them.
Yeah and I betcha the producers made him wear the gloves to promote "safety"

There has not been much response since this thread got stickied, I would still like to hear what people think and/or additional questions!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.