Kenwood KVT-512???

Theres reviews on amazon and crutchfeild for it for it...

http://www.amazon.com/Kenwood-KVT-512-Monitor-Control-Receiver/product-reviews/B0017G9CS2/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_113KVT512/Kenwood-KVT-512.html?search=KVT-512&tp=75&tab=review

Looks like a nice enough unit, If i was you i'd just look at the other offerings in you price range and start a comparison, i'm sure the kenwood would be near the top, probably along with a pioneer, and mabye an eclipse

I like it because sonicelectronix has it on the cheap with the 514 just $60 more. I liked it because it gives me the choice of adding the navigation unit later on, as I don't have the money to buy one with it built in.

nice unit, not very fancy for sound features as far as preout voltages or eq and such

but not many make nice flipout tvs anymore, everything is gone to double din

nice unit, not very fancy for sound features as far as preout voltages or eq and such
but not many make nice flipout tvs anymore, everything is gone to double din
It's either cut up my subdash or go for a single din flipout. The flipouts are just so **** expensive...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.