getting the 50x4 watts on kenwood deck

nickolas_j_t
10+ year member

I approve this message
Midwest
headunit.jpg

may be running my speakers off of it. Don't know. I don't see a spot for the power to come out. Its a Kenwood Excelon x492.

You do need a pro to install it.

Your probably looking for something like this:

318260.jpg

That's not the way car stereos work.

its on the harness, the white, gray, green and purple wires
50 max, 20rms x 4
Thanks man

you guys think a 400-4 is really needed for comps? I have it in my sig because it is available, its just my brothers but I don't want to much power, because I really don't wan to get a high output alternator.

Your supposed to run all the wires in series then connect them to the red and white things on the other side.This doubles the output power to almost 500watts with minimal distortion.Then just plug your speakers into the black port at the bottom.This will be a mono signal so you may need a splice in there to make it work..................

Your not going to need a HO alternator for upgrading your **** speakers. Hell you have an 02 explorer, alternators double the size of my civic.

ive got a 1500 watt fosgate amp powering two t1s too.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/youreawesome.gif.a27e190c662afa8e2be5686b27bd1659.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.