Alpine ilx-507

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you have the sub on the rear or the front hi-level speaker outputs from the HU to the amp input it may work. What are you're amplifying the sub with, how is it wired to the HU?

Last edited:
Hi all, I just installed an ilx-507 in the settings I can't turn down the subwoofer volume I called Alpine and the rep said to fade to the front to control the subs output is that the only thing you can do?
Nice looking HU with great features and voltage out(4v). Do you have the HU hooked up to a subwoofer amplifier? If so.. What amplifier and what sub model #s and make? Using RCAs from HU to Sub amplifier?

Did you buy the HU BNIB with Manual? Or used ?No box and manual? Alpine can send you a PDF manual for it if there is not a free download on line

If you have the sub on the rear or the front hi-level speaker outputs from the HU to the amp input it may work. What are you're amplifying the sub with, how is it wired to the HU?
Umm the sub outputs.
Yes using the Sub preouts from the ILX-507 to two JL Audio JD1000/1s powering 12W6V3s
Did you buy the HU BNIB with Manual? Or used ?No box and manual? Alpine can send you a PDF manual for it if there is not a free download on line
It's brand spanking new with an install booklet etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...