Keep blowing fuses?

the fuse value of the amp will tell us how much current the amp is drawing. based on this you can determine what gauge wire you need. based on that what value fuse.

I know its kinda basic but have you checked if there are any nicks in your power lead? If theres a nick somewhere thats not making full contact it can still draw amperage and thats plus your amp can blow the fuse

It's the beginning of the month dumb ****, got bills to pay.
lawl, if you can hardly pay your bills then you're far from being anything close to rich. you're still on your parents jock waiting for your mom to slide you out of her snatch. why dont you sell one of your cars ahaha. i mean.. your parents cars. So... is your caddy still going to be able to run 12's with a subwoofer!!!11!one.

dumbshit

according to the wire sticky 4 guage is good up to 140 amps. with a class d amp you won't be drawing more than this. install a 140 amp fuse to solve the problem.

according to the wire sticky 4 guage is good up to 140 amps. with a class d amp you won't be drawing more than this. install a 140 amp fuse to solve the problem.

Really my 2500d is a class d and I am sure it draws alot more then 140 amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Really my 2500d is a class d and I am sure it draws alot more then 140 amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
class defines its efficiency. what is the rated power of your amp? 2500 watts. what is the rated power of his amp? 1000 watts. of course yours is going to draw more current!

class defines its efficiency. what is the rated power of your amp?
2500w rms @ 1ohms

It draws alot more then 140 amps no question.

Also know a 1800w rms class d amp that can draw around 300amps

class defines its efficiency. what is the rated power of your amp? 2500 watts. what is the rated power of his amp? 1000 watts. of course yours is going to draw more current!
Edit your post I see.

Then dont say this. some newbies will think they can run 2000w+ rms on 140amp draw.

I am just pointing out that some Class D amps can draw alot more then 140 amps.

dont think they make one big enough. I belive the biggest they make is 80amps correct me if I am wrong.

You might have to buy a anl fuse holder.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.