kd-lxh552 help

Participant count
  • Participant list

itr

hi,i`m new here. first of all, i haven´t got a clue about car hifi stuff nor am i interested in it. i just want to listen to music when i´m in traffic or driving a diesel. I just bought an integra type r and its got a jvc kd-lxh552 radio. the dude that sold me the car was going to show me how the radio works but i ran out of time and had to leave.

i tried putting music on an sd card which worked but the radio just put "checking files" on the display for ages, is that normal?

does it have an aux plug somewhere so i can listen to music from my iphone?

Also how do I save radio stations?

does anybody have any experience with this radio? and well is it any good?

Ill see if I can do a little research on it, but do you know what file formate you put the music on the SD card in...also does it play at all just takes a while or just says reading files THE WHOLE TIME

well i tried just putting songs from itunes on it and it said reading files for mins so i deleted the stuff from the sd card and put songs from the music folder in my documents on it and got the same resut so i gave up and joined this forum...

yeah i´m really useless when it comes to electronic stuff except iphone and using the internet:emb:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.