Just installed my alipine... help!

ownage9
10+ year member

$
detroit
I just installed my alpine today and everything works on it except the cd player... I mean the cd reads and starts to play (it says track 1 then the time elapsed) but I can't hear the song in the car. I hooked up a sup to see if the sub works when the cd is playing, and strangely the sub pounds the bass yet inside nothing. Any ideas? Go get it replaced? Or is it somethin I can fix?

if its anything liek my alpine, small glitch,(mines 9830) just press the knob in until you get to the defeat option of sumthing like that and turn it on then off, works for a lot of people, shouldn't happen all the time tho

Yes, I can hear all four speakers when I use the radio but not when I play a CD... It reads it and starts playign the cd but no sound comes out...yet my subs play

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.