Just got this sub, is it any good?

Guess you beat me to it replying to papertowel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
If you want some real info hit me up. We use this in tge real world and yes they work. Ive tested it more than once..

oh mii gosh...english please.

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Nope.

Ive never bought/used caps nor do I need more info about those wasting things.

Yeah isn't past your bedtime?!
Do the research. Then we can discuss the application.

I give everyone the info and yet none applies it.

Ive seen caps inprove output on the old mmats dhc 200hc and 300hc. From 1400 to 1800 but it wasnt really a current issue it was a weak ps.. lol

Oh god. You know as well as the rest of us people are referring to the cheap caps in a shop that hold a cap no bigger then one inside the amp already. Stfu now
**** head. If you want to make a claim don't tell half the truth.

Even the old 1 farad caps helped install correctly.

They store enegry. Path of least resistance. The caps charged, its resistance is higher than the ******* amps power supply it wont discharge unless the total sum of output is exceeded.. they do work you have to use them as intended. End of story tweedle ****

Your alternator puts out like 14 volts to constantly recharge the 12v lead acid battery. When you turn on your lights and stereo and stuff the variable pully kicks in to compensate for the load. What happens when the alternators internal regulator can't react fast enough..... Lights dim.

Your alternator puts out like 14 volts to constantly recharge the 12v lead acid battery. When you turn on your lights and stereo and stuff the variable pully kicks in to compensate for the load. What happens when the alternators internal regulator can't react fast enough..... Lights dim.
Batteries have float charges. A buffer

**** head. If you want to make a claim don't tell half the truth.Even the old 1 farad caps helped install correctly.

They store enegry. Path of least resistance. The caps charged, its resistance is higher than the ******* amps power supply it wont discharge unless the total sum of output is exceeded.. they do work you have to use them as intended. End of story tweedle ****
Show me one person that's running caps in their set up.

Show me one person that's running caps in their set up.
As for as DB drag its not really worth it because the cars off and the batteries are the power supply; only benefit you would get is a faster discharge which isn't huge because it takes 2 seconds for the meter to register..
Also if the alternator cannot handle the load the cap discharges and tries to recharge creating another load. unless the cap bank is big enough to constantly supply the load where in the alternator simply keeps the cap bank charged inbetween discharges it will work. but we are taking for of 5 banks with 5 caps a peace for 5 kw.

i seen a few guys with them but not many people even know how or why they work so its few an far inbetween and they are pretty expensive as well... if about 3 or 4 years they will be cheap and more viable

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jwcrellin

jwcrellin
Pennsylvania
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jwcrellin