Just got this sub, is it any good?

is that you papermaker?

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

So, consensus is that Acoustik Gothic 12" are garbage and caps are worthless for the most part.
correct.

I'd rather be a clown than a jackass.
except you are both.. the caps work great with highly dynamic loads like music. if you want to use them as a Power supply it takes a great deal of them.
I suggested over on another board to have several banks switched to increase discharge periods for such situations.

let me explain a tiny bit.

4 banks with 10X the needed cap per bank. where it would be designed for one bank to discharge a certain length of time or voltage drop. then the bank would switch to another fully charged bank to discharge or maybe even two banks if needed. you could cycle the banks to where one bank is always on and the bank that's switched on so to speak would charge anther other caps and help discharge at the same time..

Oh c'mon. you can do betetr than that. *****.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

you**** also ********

while im at it ***********

Oh c'mon. you can do betetr than that. *****. 

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

you**** also ********

while im at it ***********
man you really are a retard. a true follower except you follow the blind like the other sheeple

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jwcrellin

jwcrellin
Pennsylvania
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jwcrellin