Just got the Pioneer Premier DEH-P580MP

just think most SA members onhere are douchebags. i had a guy who was a member on here who came in from converse. came in to best buy and was talking asking me if his 2-15L7's were the loudest thing i have ever heard? i replied with "yeah" to get him off my back. he had a pair of SPL amps and a huge sealed box. wiring scattered all over the trunk floor and had the balls to question my install ability. on his way out he mumbled some **** about comin on CA.com and telling them best buy ***** and has a chip on their shoulders. i proceeded to let him experience 4-DD9512's and 2-Z1's from across the parking lot. stupid ass.

i have been a long time member and wonder why after 3-4 years all these San Antonio members come out of nowhere?

either way, if you say it hits that #, prove it. post a comp score on the TL or drop me a PM. now that school has started i am tied up between law school and work, so let me know.

just think most SA members onhere are douchebags. i had a guy who was a member on here who came in from converse. came in to best buy and was talking asking me if his 2-15L7's were the loudest thing i have ever heard? i replied with "yeah" to get him off my back. he had a pair of SPL amps and a huge sealed box. wiring scattered all over the trunk floor and had the balls to question my install ability. on his way out he mumbled some **** about comin on CA.com and telling them best buy ***** and has a chip on their shoulders. i proceeded to let him experience 4-DD9512's and 2-Z1's from across the parking lot. stupid ass.
i have been a long time member and wonder why after 3-4 years all these San Antonio members come out of nowhere?
Let me guess. You think I am a douchebag because I had to point out something to you that was probably pretty darn obvious.

I'm not going to call you a douchebag, but you sure are coming off as an elitist prick.

either way, if you say it hits that #, prove it. post a comp score on the TL or drop me a PM. now that school has started i am tied up between law school and work, so let me know.
Get over yourself. He doesn't have to prove anything to you. Just be on your way. I don't think he's going to lose any sleep knowing that you don't believe him.

Get over yourself. He doesn't have to prove anything to you. Just be on your way. I don't think he's going to lose any sleep knowing that you don't believe him.
well, coming from a 28 year old that lives with mommy and drives a car no one should be proud of having anymore and the 18 year old that he protects like some kind of lover i could care less as well. unless you want to meter it anyway and if i lose i will pay you $1k, but i doubt 3-SS-XXX15's, 2-XXX6500's, 5 Kinetik blues, 2-200 amp alternators, 240lbs of secondskin in my mitsu would convice you otherwise.

well, coming from a 28 year old that lives with mommy and drives a car no one should be proud of having anymore and the 18 year old that he protects like some kind of lover i could care less as well. unless you want to meter it anyway and if i lose i will pay you $1k, but i doubt 3-SS-XXX15's, 2-XXX6500's, 5 Kinetik blues, 2-200 amp alternators, 240lbs of secondskin in my mitsu would convice you otherwise.
Ironic that you say most San Antonian's in this forum are douche bags. Looks like you spoke for yourself.

At least give some effort when you try to insult me. You just came off as a 12 year old.

I am sure there is some idiot willing to bet you $1k over who's system hits harder. Most people are past the whole MY SYSTEM HITS HARDER LOL stage.

yor audio is worth more than your car, that is if you actually own anything you say you do. i even posted that its not about the money. lets get together and meter it.

yor audio is worth more than your car, that is if you actually own anything you say you do. i even posted that its not about the money. lets get together and meter it.
Please explain how my system being worth more than my car bears any relevance in this discussion. Unless you have a valid explanation, my conclusion is that you're an extremely cocky person.

I don't know how hard my system hits, and quite frankly I don't give a ****, and neither should you. So please overcome your inner child and be on your way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

myjaja

10+ year member
Audioque
myjaja
San Antonio, Tx Posts: 143,632 _____<^>*_*&l
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date