CD-IB100ii ipod adapter control through ipod, not HU?

Participant count
  • Participant list

the1nonly41

NY
I was reading online you could do this..the control through the HU is awfully slow...anybody have any of their ways they bypassed the HU and controlled the music directly from the ipod...I have a Premier DEH P8MP if anyone has that as well. Ive tried googling this to no avail

That's not possible due to the way the iPod is designed (goes for all iPods). The remote modes structure on the iPod is such that to get text display full remote mode must be used and the iPod controls are locked out.

The only way to use the iPod would be to ditch the integration interface and use an AUX input instead (if there isn't an existing AUX input on your P8MP you can add one with Pio's AUX input adapter). However going this route you will have no control or text on the HU at all, just audio input from the AUX input and nothing else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.