Just Got In Some New Image Dynamics Sickness! Yeah Baby!

The mids and tweets are going in custom glassed pods on the doors near the stock lower door location. Tc's have excellent imaging in the stock locations but I can do a lot better with the pods. Actually from memory a tc took 1st at the world finals for stock location. However mine will be a heavily modified stock location //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

As for horns, no I have not considered them really, never had any interest in them personally but have heard a few setups with them I liked. And if you're ever in Az, Hit me up and I am happy to compare systems.

holy nice gear. and car. and wife. ****.

one day , ill have my gf (future wife) buy me some quality ****. id so love to get a dls a5 those comps and an idmax.

****ing drool.

holy nice gear. and car. and wife. ****.one day , ill have my gf (future wife) buy me some quality ****. id so love to get a dls A7 those comps and an idmax.

****ing drool.
Fixed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

where's the install log? (with tons of pics)

I highly doubt that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but let's just say I could have for arguements sake.

they actually sound realy good just dont cross them over no lower then 80hz... i found they do well 80@12db any lower then that and u cant get any volume out of them without them breaking up

Since you wouldn't respond to PM =/

I wonder if you could talk a little more about the output/sq vs the IDMAX. I think you said somewhere you actually like the SQ of these better than the IDMAX? They just weren't as loud.

Also, how have those DLS amps been treating you, did you have just one IDMAX on it before or two? That does 1200x1 @ 1 right? I may go with the exact same setup, just trying to decide what amp to get. I can find the DLS on ebay, unless you know a better place, otherwise it's back to the drawing board. Too many 1200w amps out there.

Since you wouldn't respond to PM =/
I wonder if you could talk a little more about the output/sq vs the IDMAX. I think you said somewhere you actually like the SQ of these better than the IDMAX? They just weren't as loud.

Also, how have those DLS amps been treating you, did you have just one IDMAX on it before or two? That does 1200x1 @ 1 right? I may go with the exact same setup, just trying to decide what amp to get. I can find the DLS on ebay, unless you know a better place, otherwise it's back to the drawing board. Too many 1200w amps out there.
I would not trust the DLS on ebay...I have a A3 for sale( trying to pick up a DD amp to match my 4 channel) if interested let me know.

I was pretty wary about it myself, was just a thought, pricing is good there, but I'm much rather buy from a place reputable. The A3 is just a bit too small for my purposes. But for kicks, how much do you want for it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

desertheat

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
desertheat
Tempe, Az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date