Just bought a set of Tsunami RCA Cables...any good?

joem1cha3l
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Well guys, im going this one time and for the last time. My last wiring kit came from walmart because i was cheap and now I wanted to do this right. Spent $20 on the RCA Cables alone....my last ones broke....are these good and durable? What do you guys think

Tsunami makes a good product, least back in the day. I dont know about now, but I have ran a ton of their wire and accessories and never once had an issue.

Have a lot of wire in my current install, which is probably a good 10 years old, lol! Still kicking arse!

My Tsunami RCA I have is much better quality than my Knu RCA, which is their cheapest RCA granted. I have both in car and can tell by look and touch....

That is also 10 years old, lol! I think you will be fine.

By the way, I love Knu Konceptz....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.