Central Region June 27th. Sound Check Sound off and Car show

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

2000LaDe
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I just got confirmation that Sound Check is having thier annual CiCi's pizza Sound Off and Car Show. In the past years there have been TONS of locals show up to this show and when i say tons i say 50+ cars.

TommyK and I are both going to pitch in 50 to turn this show into a DB Drag 1x event. i dont expect alot of people to travel to this show but if you do that would be great. there will be alot of new blood there for the sport there and it would be nice to have some big hitters there. As long as i get some equipment back ill have my van there. crx there (wifes running it). and my escalade.

i dont have much more details about the show just yet but ill keep the thread updated when i get them.

yup its a drive but there isnt any db drags shows really in this state so id like to start having at least 1 or so a year. plus we usually have good turnouts at our shows around here because sound check sells alot of product so you have alot of kids that wanna compete against eachother. usually its just ur simple rules. we had a few class's and just bracketed them as best as possible so at least makin it a drag event it will be a little more even.

yup its a drive but there isnt any db drags shows really in this state so id like to start having at least 1 or so a year. plus we usually have good turnouts at our shows around here because sound check sells alot of product so you have alot of kids that wanna compete against eachother. usually its just ur simple rules. we had a few class's and just bracketed them as best as possible so at least makin it a drag event it will be a little more even.
You post up a 2X and id be in for a drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Chris is having a 2x in Fort Wayne and slamology is in the works plus maye a few more as the season goes on so your not the only one Hank.

But I will attend this one for sho!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.