JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok heres the deal. Here are some pics of the sub that I am sending to SteveBeatz today and how they were packaged. As you can see I take every precaution when shipping my products. As far as the broken tinsel on his sub, if I knew it was broken why wouldn't I just solder it myself?

And as far as FrkKvn or whatever his name is yes I did sell him a sub and I did not ship it to him. The reason for that, even though its no ones business is that I was shot and spent right at a month in the hospital. I was going to have my wife ship it to him but she does not know the difference between a D2 sub and a D4 and I didn't want to take a chance of having her send the wrong sub. Look at my posts on here and see that they stopped in September and just started back this month. He got his money back on the sub so that should be the end of that. I'm sorry FrkKvn!

Ok now if this guy wants his sub fixed I will send him $10 to cover the cost of a soldering gun and some solder. As I stated before, the sub worked perfectly and was in perfect condition when it left my house.

Pics of the sub I am sending to SteveBeatz today:

Top:

XXXTop.jpg

Motor:

Motor.jpg

Tinsel 1:

Leads1.jpg

Tinsel 2:

Leads2.jpg

Packaging 1:

Pac1.jpg

Packaging 2:

Pac2.jpg

Packaging 3:

Pac3.jpg

He had two months with me to send a sub, never happened.
He was shot apparently. If this is the way he does buisness he deserved it.I dont want to solder it. Do a search on here it will just break again.I will get my money back its already in the works. I paid for a mint sub and for whatever reason didnt recieve that.

How does the sub youre about to send out have anything to do with the sub he received?

Maybe you just thoughtttt all of them were mint, its an honest mistake....but own up too it

...me three. Plus i'm not driving over to joe's anymore dont wanna get //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif
Hahahahhahaha to **** funny man

And as far as FrkKvn or whatever his name is yes I did sell him a sub and I did not ship it to him. The reason for that, even though its no ones business is that I was shot and spent right at a month in the hospital. I was going to have my wife ship it to him but she does not know the difference between a D2 sub and a D4 and I didn't want to take a chance of having her send the wrong sub. Look at my posts on here and see that they stopped in September and just started back this month. He got his money back on the sub so that should be the end of that. I'm sorry FrkKvn!
I'm just curious, if you spent one night in the hospital.. I'm to assume the rest of the time you were at home? I only heard from you twice about shipping the sub and even called with no return call or answers to future calls. I just figure with all that spare time you used for healing why you could not take a moment to send a PM, email, or pick up a phone?

Btw, 1st a death and then a 2nd family emergency? You didn't perhaps shoot yourself? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by frkkevin

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeSmith502

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeSmith502

Quote:

so you still have a D2 XXX?

I apologize for the delay but I had a death in the family and have been out of town. I sure do. LMK if you want it. Thanks, Joe

How much shipped to 76114 for 1? Need to pair mine. Sorry to hear about your loss

Shipping will be right at $40 so $340 will get it. My PP is:

TMSmith317@aol.com

I can ship it out tomorrow for you if you can pay tonight. Thanks, Joe

Hey man, I haven't gotten your sub shipped out yet due to family emergency. I will get it in the mail no later than Wednesday. Again, I am sorry. Joe

Btw, I'm over it now.. Just wish I did not have to go through 2 months and deal with a paypal claim to get either A. the item or B. my money...

I still wish I had that 2nd XXX 12" .. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'm just curious, if you spent one night in the hospital.. I'm to assume the rest of the time you were at home? I only heard from you twice about shipping the sub and even called with no return call or answers to future calls. I just figure with all that spare time you used for healing why you could not take a moment to send a PM, email, or pick up a phone?
Btw, 1st a death and then a 2nd family emergency? You didn't perhaps shoot yourself? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Be very careful, I think he probably has mma gloves.

Joe seems to me liek a good guy, just had some problems in his life which we all come across one time or another. I doubt he would of sent that sub like that and if by some chance he did hes owning up to it and offering to buy him a soldering gun and solder jeez. And if the guy solders it right it wont come loose. Just my 2cents I think joe is a good guy just had came across some problems.

Joe seems to me liek a good guy, just had some problems in his life which we all come across one time or another. I doubt he would of sent that sub like that and if by some chance he did hes owning up to it and offering to buy him a soldering gun and solder jeez. And if the guy solders it right it wont come loose. Just my 2cents I think joe is a good guy just had came across some problems.
The guy didn't pay for a sub, soldering gun, and solder. He also didn't pay to have to work on a sub. He paid for 2 mint subs he should have got 2 mint subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mike lawry

10+ year member
mike lawry
oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied