JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is it his fault that he recieved a damaged sub? as a responsible seller it should be on you to make things right........and that does not include sending the guy 10 bucks to fix a problem he did not pay for. it would be alot easier for you to go along with your story that you sent a perfect sub and that it got broken in shipping to make more money off the sub rather than fix the sub prior and sell it as a repaired speaker.

and btw there have been plenty of "good" reputable sellers making bad deals around here as of late.

the guy recieved a jacked up sub, asks you about it....you tell him to fix it or have him file a claim with the shipping company.....and then you get mad when he makes a thread about you? what a POS

Exactly.. If Mike Lawry would have explained to me that the tinsel was broken and acted like a gentleman instead of an ******* slandering my good name all over this forum (and it was a good name, never a negative word about me) then we could have resolved the matter professionally. But since he wants to be a and post all our business on this forum you know what he's getting from me? Jack ****! I even recend my offer to send him $10 for the soldering gun. So as far as I'm concerned solder it, send it for a recone, buy another one, I no longer care..
I did expalin it to you.I was on my best behavior even.The reason I started this thread was because you wanted me to pretty much contact ups or solder it.You seemed willing to help until i couldnt get it fixed and wanted a refund or trade.I tried to resolve through p.m.'s. again ill prove i didnt get hasty until i seen it was going no where.standby please these are the p.m.'s

Private Message: Re: re xxx d2

04-09-2009, 02:02 PM

JoeSmith502

Beware of Dog!

Re: re xxx d2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey i just recieved both subs. one is in perfect condition and the other one has a pretty small hole in the surround and one of the tinsel wires is snapped.can you let me know what thats about.as far as the small hole its not all that important but, the tinsel wire is.i sent you pics to TMSmith317@aol.com.if you have another email lmk and ill send them to it.i dont see how the wire could have snapped during shipping being the rest of the sub looks fine.let me know what you wanna do about this asap please.

Man, I checked both subs right before I put them in the boxes with an ohm meter and checked everything about them. There were also no kind of holes or anything when they left my house. I would never sell anything that was defective. Everyone I sell too on here is always happy. The only thing I think could have happened was it was damaged during shipping. As far as the lead goes, all you would need to do is solder it back together. I'm sorry it arrived that way but as you know they were packaged very carefully. Maybe you should check into talking with UPS about it but I garauntee they left my house 100% mint and working just as they were advertised. Thanks again! Joe

Re: subs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike lawry

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeSmith502

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeSmith502

Quote:

I might have found a local place that can take apart the dust cap and fix it the right way.its about 35 minutes from me but, its better than sending it in to re and having us pay shipping and the cost for them to do it which someone said was around 200.once i find out for sure i will let you know how much it is and we can split it.

I still think you should contact UPS because I sent you a perfect sub. I have had leads break on many subs in the past and soldering them worked fine. You had insurance on the sub and I know that it was fine when it left my hands. But let me know and we will se what we can do. Thanks again! Joe

well i just went to every repair shop where i live spent 3 hours outta my day and no one wanted to touch it.they said soldering it in the middle were its broke would break again for sure.I dont wanna deal with it.So what should we do? I can send you it back for a refund and you can either give me a full refund 350. or i can send you it back and you send me the other d2 xxx you have.let me know.

They sub was in mint condition when it left here. I'm sorry it must have been damaged in shipping. The only thing I can tell you is to contact UPS because once it leaves my hands in perfect shape then thats it. I have already sold the other D2 that I had anyways. Just solder it. It will be fine. Thanks, Joe

I dont want to solder it and have it mess up on me later..its not up to me to make the claim.i did my part and paid instantly for a pair of mint subs and only one was mint the other came defective.Since we cant seem to agree or resolve this i will start a claim on it through paypal and see what they say.

Thats not a problem. I took pictures of both subs right before I shipped them just in case something like this happened. I have already sent my evedince to PayPal. But let me ask you this.. why would I send you 1 mint one and one that was defective especially when I had another one laying around as well. Again, I urge you to contact UPS because that is the only way it will get fixed without you having to pay for it or solder it. I have no liability in this case as they were working fine when they left my hands. Just check my feedback on here. Everyone I have sold to has been extremely happy with their product. Thanks again! Joe

Ok, once again let me explain this to you people. I sold this person TWO 12" XXX subs that were in mint condition when they left my possesion. How is it my fault that one arrived damaged and one didn't. If the tinsel was broke when I had it I would have just soldered it and that would have been the end of it.
Then sold it as a "MINT" sub?

Exactly.. If Mike Lawry would have explained to me that the tinsel was broken and acted like a gentleman instead of an ******* slandering my good name all over this forum (and it was a good name, never a negative word about me) then we could have resolved the matter professionally. But since he wants to be a and post all our business on this forum you know what he's getting from me? Jack ****! I even recend my offer to send him $10 for the soldering gun. So as far as I'm concerned solder it, send it for a recone, buy another one, I no longer care..
...... ******* and a scammer. Nice combo.

Where did he slander you? He has pics of a fvcked up sub that was supposed to be mint. He also came to you and you was willing to send ten dollars. You acted like an ass hole through all this so you are fvcking up your "good name"

The guy got shot for fu ck sake. I mean doesn't that make you wonder about his character...?
i've been shot twice.....and i got stabbed once.

i was in the Army when i was shot, and i was washing my car with my two sons when a crackhead approached me asking for money, i told him him i didn't have any----he cussed me out, i cussed him out---he walked out of the car wash bay, waited 5 minutes and snuck up on me and stabbed me as i turned around. I sprayed him right in the face with the high pressure sprayer and he screamed holding his face, fell down and after i stomped him a few times he recovered and ran like lightning.

My character is fine....sometimes **** happens

All you mother ****ers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna **** your mothers while you watch and cry like little *****es. Once we get to Oregon and find those sub bashing ****s who are making me look like ****, we're gonna make 'em eat our ****, then **** out our ****, then eat their **** which is made up of our **** that we made 'em eat. Then all you mother****s are next. Love, Joe from Louisville, KY (I always thought that was funny as **** and have been waiting along time to use it!)
dont be stupid. I can still ban you.

get this shit fixed both seller/buyer and anybody else involved.

take it too pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mike lawry

10+ year member
mike lawry
oregon
Start date
Participants