Just A Update

BLD 25 has received is amp in a timely fashion as expected. Davidtemple is still holding funds on me and has escalated it to a claim now even though I have provided him a delivery confirmation. Paypal is now reviewing the case.

What should I do? He had until midnight tonight to escalate it and I assume he did because Paypal is reviewing it. I am getting very worried because I am starting to think even though he is getting the amp now he wants to keep the money to thats what it looks like to me. Please tell me if you believe I am over reacting. If I am I apologize ill delete this.

Just heard from Mr Temple and was informed he didnt have a choice Paypal did it themselves but will call Paypal tomorrow when the amp is received.

Well now Mr Temple is claiming there was just a piece of metal in the box and no amp and that I didnt tape it which I know I did. The other 3 people I shipped to the sameday all received there items as described what makes him any different? I think this is a pathetic attempt of him trying to keep his money and my amp. But its ok I will send Paypal some pics proving what I shipped I am only doing this to keep a log of whats going on so you guys can judge it and decide if you want to deal with this character

He said there was a broken piece of heatsink in the box so hes saying he received piece of an amp. The USPS postage sticker should say what the item weighed I believe it was 12.9 pounds which consists more than I piece of heatsink

I agree with you I just find it kind of odd I didnt mail out the 1st day and he immediately opens a Paypal claim holding my money then when he gets it he claims I didnt tape the box up which is ridiculous im not stupid I know how to mail a package I mailed 3 other people there stuff that same day from the same post office and he is the only 1 to complain just seems weird

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

im a scammer2
Tampa,Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from