jl w7's

where are you at in MN?

and your going to have to spend alot more money then you think. at least 2 batts, 1/0 is expensive, you might need a new alt depending on the amp, some comps to keep up with the w7s, amp for the comps, etc....

they are just saying that there are other subwoofers out there for less money, that compare to the w7s like idmax or xxx.

do some research.

and where are you getting the subs and for how much?

where are you at in MN?and your going to have to spend alot more money then you think. at least 2 batts, 1/0 is expensive, you might need a new alt depending on the amp, some comps to keep up with the w7s, amp for the comps, etc....

they are just saying that there are other subwoofers out there for less money, that compare to the w7s like idmax or xxx.

do some research.

and where are you getting the subs and for how much?
Compare??????? No..... we are just saying there are subs out there that will make the W7 whipe its ass with its own voice coil....

tru dati was just putting it nicely

xxx>w7
I know.... but I just hate to see peoples hard earned money be put into something thats not the best. Theres nothing wrong with a W7.... just overhype.

If your heart is set on them..... get them.... but be wary.... kids around here do that.... and brag and brag, and brag some more.... "Oh i have the best.... JL".... then they make me show them reality.

well I'm not getting the sub i called the guy and he wants 500 for it. even though his advertisement says 200.
D8mn that *****. Thats why its so hard to buy one, because everybody all I know seems to always pay MSRP price, and then try to buttf*ck you on the resale. Thats why I would never buy one, however, if I came across one with a good deal I might. But my Fi's are a beast, might be hard to give up.

D8mn that *****. Thats why its so hard to buy one, because everybody all I know seems to always pay MSRP price, and then try to buttf*ck you on the resale. Thats why I would never buy one, however, if I came across one with a good deal I might. But my Fi's are a beast, might be hard to give up.
ya he told me he paid 850 for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

ya he told me he paid 850 for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif d*mn he is an idiot. Its crazy when you try to buy local, alot of cats try to screw you over because they think your new into the hobby, or dont know much. I tired to get a Kinetik HC2400 local, and they guy wanted 275, and my HC800 for it USED. I said hell I can get it for 200 shipped. Claim he paid 400 for it, I told him he was an idiot an good luck saling it. He had a package deal with it too if i wanted it, 2 JL w7, a Jl 1000/1 with a box and the battery for......3000.00. Man thats was day. Gotta love craigslist

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif d*mn he is an idiot. Its crazy when you try to buy local, alot of cats try to screw you over because they think your new into the hobby, or dont know much. I tired to get a Kinetik HC2400 local, and they guy wanted 275, and my HC800 for it USED. I said hell I can get it for 200 shipped. Claim he paid 400 for it, I told him he was an idiot an good luck saling it. He had a package deal with it too if i wanted it, 2 JL w7, a Jl 1000/1 with a box and the battery for......3000.00. Man thats was day. Gotta love craigslist
lol at 3k. dollars.there are some good deals.. i got my kinetik hc1800 for 80 dollars.

I would save the money.... buy some different subs like XXX's, IDMAX...ect... and sh-it all over those W7s... And with the money you save.... buy a good electrical
The XXXs are as over priced as the W7s, but the IDMAX is a pretty good sub too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jordan572

10+ year member
jordan572
minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from