jl w7's

The XXXs are as over priced as the W7s, but the IDMAX is a pretty good sub too.
I didnt exactly mean the new models. There are a few first versions out and around for sale that will suite just perfect.

Its not a matter of what subs are louder and sound better than a W7. Its your box and install. But in a typical installation I would look into these subs

Ascendant Audio Avalanche

RE Audio XXX (any year)

RE Audio MX

Image Dynamics IDMAX

are just a few off the top of my head, and all can be found at dang good prices

i don't think You would need to get a huge alt for it, with the 2 w7's you'll be running it on a 1.5 ohm load, i doubt your current draw will exceed 70 amps on daily use unless every sound that comes from your subs is a burp... throw a extra battery in the back, do the big 3 cause its easy and makes a big difference, and you should be fine. If you do want to get a new alt, you wouldn't necessarily need like a super generator or anything, just a high performance Alt you could get at most auto parts shops should be OK, (make sure you check the warranties though)

I didnt exactly mean the new models. There are a few first versions out and around for sale that will suite just perfect.

Its not a matter of what subs are louder and sound better than a W7. Its your box and install. But in a typical installation I would look into these subs

Ascendant Audio Avalanche

RE Audio XXX (any year)

RE Audio MX

Image Dynamics IDMAX

are just a few off the top of my head, and all can be found at dang good prices
those are some kinda steep recommendations for a "typical" setup.

I'd go for something like Fi, Way cheaper and much better suited to daily use

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jordan572

10+ year member
jordan572
minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from