jl w7's

big 3, H/O Alt, good upfront batt, another batt or two in the back, 1/0 AWG, and an amp to run your mids/tweets along w/ speakers. Can't have all that bass and nothing else.

u think i need an alternator if i dont get one does that mean my car wont start i am not going to have the maxed out the whole time i drive maybe only a song or two everytime i drive

i know...i have them. but if you listen to one song then why bother buying them? your gonna need an upgraded electrical system no matter how many songs you listen to...

I think he might be saying why spend so much money on the subs, when you can get the same quality for lesser money, and you should have money for the HO alt.
I wouldn't say you could get the same quality for less, but of course you can get something louder for less. But by the looks of what amp he has hes not really wanting a sound quality setup anyways.

i agree with the quaility statement corey,they are awesome subs, but not so much on the amp. that is actually a decent amp, a little overpriced maybe, but not bad.

I wouldn't say you could get the same quality for less, but of course you can get something louder for less. But by the looks of what amp he has hes not really wanting a sound quality setup anyways.
Im pretty sure you could. Its a w7, it seems he just wants to get loud anyway.

where u gonna find 13w7s for that cheap? brand new i mean. theyre expensive subs, but if you want them, they're worth it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jordan572

10+ year member
jordan572
minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from