JL subwoofers

I know the answer. Los cant even build a proper enclosure. His 4 18 had wood slapping around. Wood didn't even line up so he put 45' to close the huge gap and was so poorly built, he rattled his aq amp apart twice do to mounting it on the side of his wall. Thinks he knows a lot but from scale 1-10 prly knows about a 2.... Im prly around a 5-6 lol
This∆∆∆∆

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Don't forget about his stupid loud DB drive woofer.
Now i agreed with massive only because what he said was true..

But this what you said your still hating on my db drive wdx time.. I never said i was doing 150's

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

While Im fully aware that brand comparison discussions can become quite opinionated and heated, let me remind you guys that this is a friendly forum for people to share ideas and opinions. Ive already deleted one reply that was nothing but an insult, I will make more drastic moves if necessary.

Remember guys, we are all here for the love of the same hobby. You might get especially annoyed at certain people here, but at least they aren't your mom or dad or g/f or someone who doesn't even get why you spend so much time on this 'silly hobby'. You guys here all have something in common, try remembering that when deciding how aggressive to word your disagreements.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.