JL audio 12W6v2 blown

Hoppinlowrider
10+ year member

Chicago
I recently bought 2 W6s off this guy. Well i bought 1 good one and just took the blown one off this hands for free. The blown one looks perfectly but if you push down on the sub its kinda stiff and you can hear like the coil squeeking. The guy over powered them and I was wondering if anyone knows if JL audio fixes these and how much it would be.

thanks

Your Not SOL, i got my old 12w6v2 fixed that was out of warranty. I took it to a hi-fi buys and had them send it out to jl audio 4 repair and it was $188.97 total. Which isnt bad for a $400+ sub.

imsure someone is gonna say if you bough a brand XXX you could get a recone kit 4 $50 and jl *****, overpriced, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.