jl 13w7 for trade or sale

csknight
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

JL 13w7

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used but in near perfect condition. this could easily pass for new

Price:

Looking for a trade for another very high end system. complete or just subs. if just the subs then they have to be wired to 1 ohm and play well at 1000 watts. cause I have a memphis 16pr1.1000

I'd think about trading for a jl 12w7 in HO box or a set of 12w6's.

let me know what you got and I'll consider it!

if you want to buy: 450 obo, though no low ballers. this is quality at its finest. and if your not interested, please don't post about how overpriced jl is. I've heard it enough.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping from Roanoke Va.

cost of shipping will depend on where you live, and whether you can locally pick up. I'd be willing to drive an hour or two.

the picture of the top and sides show sawdust, not scratches.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26533536View attachment 26533537View attachment 26533538View attachment 26533539View attachment 26533540

Last edited by a moderator:
not trying to be a McTurd, but ive boughten new ones for this price with shipping if you want it to sell on here your going to have to lower it.

OP you are asking waaaaaaaaay too much for this sub. Quality at it's finest? A brand new Xcon shipped can be found for over $100 less, and it will $hit all over that W7. And to top it off, you're asking 550 plus shipping. Good luck on getting anything close to that. I'm not knocking you for trying to make a sell, but don't come in here with these rape prices and speaking reckless, talking about "quality at it's finest."

dude, I would love to but I don't see how I could ever fit an entire nuclear powerplant in my car to power that sub. nor do I have the dough to buy a quality 2500+watt amp. thanks though.
bro where are you i want to come up there monday

dude, I would love to but I don't see how I could ever fit an entire nuclear powerplant in my car to power that sub. nor do I have the dough to buy a quality 2500+watt amp. thanks though.
I got a kx2500 im selling or trading. Just saying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.