Status
Not open for further replies.

FSUNole17
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Used Pioneer Premier DEH-P860

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have had this unit since 2004 and was very satisfied with it. It comes with the headunit, instruction manual and installation instructions, harness, and amplifier leads. The only thing it does not come with is the mic to do the seat timing adjustment. The issues with the headunit are that on the display, there seem to be two very small "burned" in lines running vertically on the screen. It doesn't interfere with the display, but just 2 solid lines stay on the screen all the time. Additionally, sometimes CDs get stuck in the player. Lastly, the unit had the famed ground loop causing noise. I fixed this however by grounding the unit itself and this eliminated the noise completely. Audibley, this unit has so many features that I am surprised that it was made 8 years ago, it is comparable to units today and better than most when it comes to features.

Price:

As this unit is 8 years old and has some issues with it, I do not have the expertise or time to fix it or get it fixed nor do I know what it would take to get fixed. I am just looking to get it in the hands of someone who can enjoy it. I would like to get $75 shipped for it but make me an offer if interested.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

See above for shipping information. Price includes shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

So with the specific cable i have the link above for, i can just plug it into the back of the receiver and what about hooking up a power cable for it? I understand nothing from the ipod will be displayed on the h/u but will I be able to control the ipod without unplugging it and plugging it back in to change songs?

So with the specific cable i have the link above for, i can just plug it into the back of the receiver and what about hooking up a power cable for it? I understand nothing from the ipod will be displayed on the h/u but will I be able to control the ipod without unplugging it and plugging it back in to change songs?
Quite honestly I would not recommend this unit for iPod control. It has the capability to control one, but with an adapter, and the controls are lacking quite considerably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...