• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Power_Glove

CarAudio.com Newbie
Price
$2150
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
Up for grabs is a JL 13W7AE, custom made Baltic Birch Box (Mr. Marv design/build), and a RD1500/1 amp. All of these are brand new basically, 1 month old.

20210608_174812.jpg

The 13W7AE will come with my Crutchfield receipt, and original crate, so you can use the JL 5 year warranty (if ever needed). The RD1500/1 will also come in it's original box. The enclosure weights about 60lbs, and is 14x15x34. The enclosure is a ported (tuned to 27hz) double-layer Baltic Birch piece Mr. Marv. I finished it by sanding, applying wood dye, and sealing with multiple layers of rub-on poly. It is a tank, unique, and it looks and sounds beautiful.

For the whole package, the price is $2,150+ actual UPS Ground shipping costs (3 boxes amp/sub/enclosure). I'll sell just the subwoofer and enclosure alone (no amp) for $1650 (+shipping)

If you can pick these items up local from Western Ohio, I'll sell for $2K even for everything ($1500 w/o amp), because I don't have to package anything.

Aside from the cash sale, I am willing to trade this setup also. The 13W7AE and the Box cost me $2,600, and the RD1500/1 was $750 (includes a remote gain switch). For that reason, I want about $3K in trade value for the setup. I'd take less for a cash sale (prices above), but for trade I want to stay around $3K.

Story: Sold my truck to Carvana because of the crazy high vehicle prices right now, and all this audio gear was installed in May. I pulled it before they picked up the truck, but I don't have any vehicles big enough for this setup at the moment. This sub would blow the windshield out of my Scion IQ; it needs an SUV or a nice big trunk, unless you want your eardrums to explode.

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...