Jeeper94 DISCUSS

Resolution Center

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your complaint has been cancelled and the seller has been notified. Thank you for using PayPal.

That go's for Devious, hawiann Hole and for Absolute.

Hopefully they recieve the email this time.

This one is under devious name on my account

Step 3 - Case Closed

If the Unauthorized Use Claim is accepted, the sending (victim) account may have additional rows that appear in their transaction log, representing the money movement from the recipient's account. However, the victim maintains the fully refunded amount.

Resolution Center

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resolution Center cases

Open Disputes & Claims (7)

Claims requiring your action (0)

Claims awaiting other party's response (3)

Claims being reviewed by PayPal (4)

Closed Disputes & Claims - Last 15 days (3)

Report a Problem

Address a problem transaction with your seller

Report unauthorized account activity

Security Center: Find out why PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay.

Resolution Center tutorials: Learn how PayPal can help you resolve problems.

Show:All Open Cases - Cases requiring your action - Cases awaiting other party's response - Cases being reviewed by PayPal All Closed Cases - Closed cases (last 15 days) All Cases Case ID Transaction ID Invoice ID

All Cases | Download Case Report

Type Reason Counterparty Transaction ID Date Amount Filed On Status Details Action

Unauthorized Claim Unauthorized Frank **** 1LR99682DJ683101W Jun. 3, 2008 -$150.00 USD Jun. 23, 2008 Being Reviewed By Paypal PP-498-282-289 (Amp)

Unauthorized Claim Unauthorized Katrina Sullivan 0FR5383027866933V Jun. 15, 2008 -$65.00 USD Jun. 23, 2008 Being Reviewed By Paypal PP-498-281-679 (speakers)

Unauthorized Claim Unauthorized Benjamin Schlosser 92H788890S0370920 Jun. 22, 2008 -$220.00 USD Jun. 23, 2008 Being Reviewed By Paypal PP-498-281-497 (18" sub)

This is what its showing me in my Paypal After stopping the claims. Its saying its being reviewed by paypal and is waiting the other party's responce...

d@mn well good luck and it sounds like you are out a sub and i assume you will get the $ back.

I am a good person but I've made a few flawed bank transactions in my life, and had to deal with it. Ish happens //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

This is why I ALWAYS wait for paypal transactions to clear into my bank before I go blowing through the money. I suggest you start using money orders to get your stuff Allan!

/my opinion on this matter, i'll just watch and keep my mouth shut and see how it turns out lol

If the Paypal **** actually gets resolved he will have a better look in my eye's. Just seem's weird to me that he buys the sub...At night, than by the next morning, the payment was cancelled for that and everything else. I mean its possible, but I know I would of thought about it before just hitting cancel on everything...

I am waiting for paypal to decide me answer basically. Ill let everyone know!

d@mn well good luck and it sounds like you are out a sub and i assume you will get the $ back.

This is why I ALWAYS wait for paypal transactions to clear into my bank before I go blowing through the money. I suggest you start using money orders to get your stuff Allan!

I have the PAYPAL debt card, so instead of waiting for it to clear my bank I usually use my card. Even if it did clear out of my account, Paypal still would of put a hold on my account, Right? (I never have thought about that)

My account had around 41.00 in it, when this happened, that is why it is negative now.

I guess its just the way I am doing business I try to make it as good as I can for both party's, But I accept that fact that a mistake can be made, And I will trust him to resolve it from here.

He dont look like he is trying to hide anything, thats all I know. I'll make him this offer, if he needs anything that has to do with paypal I'll let him go to my bank and put money into it and i'll send the paypal from my acct after the funds have cleared. I've done this with two of my other friends for a KX 1200.1 and KX 600.1 and its worked fine.

I dont really caer whatever he wants to do he can do, But I am not using my account till this is resolved...I do not trust paypal enough they are some *****es.

And also I have not recieved any Email from paypal since MY response. So I dunno just checked it all again today. How long should this **** take. I mean it doesnt matter if he gets the money or I do to me. I just want the **** gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I dont really caer whatever he wants to do he can do, But I am not using my account till this is resolved...I do not trust paypal enough they are some *****es.
And also I have not recieved any Email from paypal since MY response. So I dunno just checked it all again today. How long should this **** take. I mean it doesnt matter if he gets the money or I do to me. I just want the **** gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Like CRXBMPN says Im not trying to Hide anything, I dont know how to do screen shots ( and my computer is almost 7 years old) But Im copy'ing and pasting everything I can and every email, into this That has to do with this problem. Paypal Said it sent you an email. I dont know why it was never recieved. Im almost wondering if this just go's if Paypal decides ( Wich they will) in your favor. you will have the money either way. And we will go from there.

He dont look like he is trying to hide anything, thats all I know. I'll make him this offer, if he needs anything that has to do with paypal I'll let him go to my bank and put money into it and i'll send the paypal from my acct after the funds have cleared. I've done this with two of my other friends for a KX 1200.1 and KX 600.1 and its worked fine.
Hey once I get the $200 back I think the VR's will be in order.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Maybe this is good news? I went into my Paypal just now. All my claims are gone. And It says I have no open claims... Devious Mind checking your Paypal? hopefully with in the next 24 hrs some thing will happen now.

I gotta run to the store Ill check this when I get back

Edit

Dear Allan Richards, Through careful research of the transaction(s) you submitted, PayPalsFraud Team has determined there is insufficient evidence in 5 out of 9 to support of your claim. As a result, we have denied your Unauthorized Account Use Claims against...

And it go's on to tell me who was denied and not. You are good to go .. so is everyone else HaiwainnHole,devious, and Absolute....

I have since taken my accounts out of paypal. Im going to good ol' money orders. lol

Checking now

Claim is Gone but the money still has not came back...Dunno why.

EDIT: Says money was removed so I take it it will come back to you?

File Type To/From Name/Email/Phone Date Status Details Action Amount ($) Fee

Temporary Hold To Unauthorized Jun. 23, 2008 Removed Details -$220.00 USD $6.68 USD

None the less I respect the fact you were here step by step. Just LMK what is happening now. I didnt get a Email from Paypal either.

Checking now

Claim is Gone but the money still has not came back...Dunno why.

EDIT: Says money was removed so I take it it will come back to you?

File Type To/From Name/Email/Phone Date Status Details Action Amount ($) Fee

Temporary Hold To Unauthorized Jun. 23, 2008 Removed Details -$220.00 USD $6.68 USD

None the less I respect the fact you were here step by step. Just LMK what is happening now. I didnt get a Email from Paypal either.
Check the thread out. It says REMOVED next to it, but yet I did not even get a Email or anything. The Claim is gone but still no money's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I was hoping to get it back in paypal so I could send it in a money order. Which would get my account out the negative...
Maybe we have to wait now? Or it will go back to your account? I will do a screenshot if you want. Im not trying to keep your money, Told you that from the start. Can we call Paypal or something?

I will try to call them in a little bit and see whats going on.. They said the claims were dismissed. So maybe we just have to wait til they hit the account again. I dont know to be honest with you.. I guess staying in contact is the only thing we can do.

Our PM back and forth with eachother. .. Maybe we have to wait for the money to get back into your account ? I am unsure.

But to everyone else. I have kept in complete contact. I DID cancel it But for some reason he never recieved and email or anything. And I do not know why because I am not paypal. But I have been honest threw this. Scammer I Am Not. A DUMBASS who made a mistake I am.

Scammer I Am Not. A DUMBASS who made a mistake I am.

Yes yes you are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Just palying, yeah I respect you keeping update with all this!

Thanks

-Jon

Scammer I Am Not. A DUMBASS who made a mistake I am.

Yes yes you are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Just palying, yeah I respect you keeping update with all this!

Thanks

-Jon

PayPal balanceview limits

Currency Balance

U.S. Dollar: $0.00 USD

Nothing has been refunded to me as of yet. threw paypal. Let me know if it hits your account. I belive it should with in the next 24.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DeViOuSoNe

10+ year member
What's a Subwoofer?
DeViOuSoNe
MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies