Jeeper94 DISCUSS

so then D just needs to collect the rest of his money, and then ship the sub. And children this is why you don't let your brother buy on your account cause your the one that ends up looking like an azz/scammer, not your brother

Sent you bck a PM... This is what it said.
Yours has not been cancled that was a mis-hap. My brother has gotten into my paypal account and orderd a bunch of legacy kind of brand **** from ebay.. I clicked all.. for despute ( he put over $600 out of my account )if you go back yours is still valid. I relised while i was at work there were probably a couple in there I should have looked at before clicking *all* ... Go back and look your still good to go.. All the money should still be in your account.

Edit: It also happened with 1 other transaction I did on here.. Just last night. And it has been resolved. It was my own fault for not paying attention to what I was clicking to add. I was in a rage when my brother had over $600 out of my account

SO your **** in your sig looks pretty solid........why would your brother want to buy ******** amps and other stuff under your account? Your brother has access to your ebay and your paypal account? Wow..... He could pull a fast one like this at any time. And instead of just disputing just the **** he ordered, you disputed everything? Hopefully it was worth it. People won't want to deal with you in the future. Because it looks to me and some others like you waited for the stuff to get in the mail before you tried to scam the seller. I mean what if he would have next day aired it? He'd be out of a sub and money. And on top of that, you threw dude's account in the red.

He is full of ****. He can keep his money I will keep my sub. But I jsut wanted to post this so everyone could make there own assumptions.

-Jon

If you want a screenshot of my Negative 168.00 balance I will show you? Or the Fact that you are replying to Paypal about the claim? You have to reply to each one individually, so I know this is ********.

He is full of ****. He can keep his money I will keep my sub. But I jsut wanted to post this so everyone could make there own assumptions.

-Jon
did you check your pp account? Is what he is saying true or do you still have a neg balance?

Anytime people start refferring to **** like " My brother hacked into my account" now thats just ******** right there.

i just tried it on my account and there is no all button. when you attempt to dispute a transaction you have to input each transaction id that you want to dispute. this is total BS. i guess jeeper thinks everyone is as stupid as he is?

and you probably want to take D out of your sig as a REF

SO your **** in your sig looks pretty solid........why would your brother want to buy ******** amps and other stuff under your account? Your brother has access to your ebay and your paypal account? Wow..... He could pull a fast one like this at any time. And instead of just disputing just the **** he ordered, you disputed everything? Hopefully it was worth it. People won't want to deal with you in the future. Because it looks to me and some others like you waited for the stuff to get in the mail before you tried to scam the seller. I mean what if he would have next day aired it? He'd be out of a sub and money. And on top of that, you threw dude's account in the red.
II have my passwords written in a little book beside my computer. My brother is 17. And just got his first car. And went threw my book an got passwords to Ebay and Paypal. And thats how he started to order. Agree'd makes me look shitty. But its alrite. He admitted it to me last night . At first I just started receiving all this **** that I didnt order. I dont check my email .. ever to be honest. I just have to log into paypal or here to look for what Im buying. I did go into my email yesterday tho and there were about 12 transactions.. 8 of what were not mine. But then again. I dont keep or *file* **** the way I should. Maybe this will teach me.

Either way. some have been disputed. Some have been canceled. If I was lieing I wouldnt be saying double check your account. I called the CC company and 220 WAS deducted off my balance. Either way I urge the seller to look into his account over the next 24 hours for paypal to put the money back in. If it is put back in i exspect the product. If not then its a no brainer. If its put back in with out the product shipped to me, then we will have to take it from there. I know with one of my dealings over 2 months ago it took almost 24 hours for the paypal to go from my account to the person I bought it off from.

i just tried it on my account and there is no all button. when you attempt to dispute a transaction you have to input each transaction id that you want to dispute. this is total BS. i guess jeeper thinks everyone is as stupid as he is?
and you probably want to take D out of your sig as a REF
Now when I said I clicked All ..More or less I was taking a short cut into saying I was going threw them ALL clicking them.. Not paying attention to what I was clicking.

If you notice at the bottom I said it was my fault for not paying attention to what I was clicking to add..

Dear

This email confirms that you created a new password and selected security questions for your PayPal account on Jun. 23, 2008. If you didn’t make these changes, please contact us at 402-935-7733. Thank you. Sincerely,PayPal Security Advisory: When you log in to your PayPal account, be sure to open up a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL to make sure you are on the real PayPal website.For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review the Security Tips in our Security Center. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

For proof that my password/security questions was changed as of yesterday when I found all this out...

Dear All **** ********

The security questions and answers for **** ******** PayPal account were changed on Jun. 23, 2008. If you did not authorize this change, please contact us immediately using the phone number found on the following page: https://www.paypal.com/us/contact-phone Thank you for using PayPal!The PayPal Team

Email sent to me About the claim. Now I will go into my paypal and see if I can get the part where it is no longer desputed.

Dear ***** ********, You recently reported that a transaction may have been made without yourknowledge or consent. We are currently investigating the followingtransaction: -----------------------------------Details of Disputed Transaction ----------------------------------- Seller's Name: Benjamin SchlosserSeller's Email: Livnowdielata1@aol.comSeller's Transaction ID: 0NN08587Y79706814 Transaction Date: Jun 22, 2008Transaction Amount: -$220.00 USDYour Transaction ID: 92H788890S0370920Case Number: PP-498-281-497 Buyer's Transaction ID: 92H788890S0370920 The seller has been asked to provide information about this transaction.During this time the funds are not available in your account, but if theunauthorized activity claim is decided in your favor, we will fully refundyou for the amount of the transaction. To see the details of this case, log in to your PayPal account and go tothe Resolution Center. Sincerely, Account Review Department Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and youwill not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal accountand click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. Ifyour inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go tothe Resolution Center. BC:pP-498-281-497:R1:USD220.00:06232008:92H788890S0370920

EDIT

JUST SAW I DID NOT COMPLETE THE CANCELATION PROCESS ON THE ITEM. ALL THE STEPS HAVE BEEN GONE THREW AS OF NOW, PAYPAL SAYS THE SELLER WILL BE NOTIFIED

Edit #2

After putting in the cancel despute, it says email was sent to seller. Also says that paypal is reviewing the account. 2nd. I dont know if that means the money will just go back in? Or if Ben has to say its ok to accept the money ? Or what. I work from 3 til Midnight and wont be checking this after 230pm and I wont be back on til about 11am tomorrow morning. So hopefully by then we should know some thing.

If he changed his mind, all he would of had to do was tell me and I would of worked it out. I spent some of the money last night, and now my account is in the Negative. I have PM's him and am waiting on a response.

I am in no way calling him a Scammer, but What do you all think?
Also notice you said this. And I have responded with no back lash to this posting it is 100% understandable. I have copied and pasted emails, ect.. to try to clear this all up. Im not a scammer or anything else. You were waiting for my repsonce and you seemed to be contant with waiting til other people had chimmed in with out knowing what had gone on. So hopefully this can get resolved and I can get me an 18" for the show comming up.

2nd of all Not only does what my brother did hurt me it also hurts my grandmother. $628 was done on my account and about $330 on my grandmothers ( her credit card was my back up, Not that I ever used it) And she is on a fixed living in-come, so this hurts her as well. ***** balls all the way around here.

Also more **** showed up today be bought 3 DVD screens, a set of 6x9's and some audio pipe tweets, (probably wont despute the tweets said he got them for $11 Ill just pay that and use them)

I dont care about none of that or any of what you are saying....My acccount balance is still in the Negative. IF IN FACT the payment comes back I will have no issue with this. But as of right now I am in the hole.

And no I do not have to accept anything. My account says it is in the hands of Paypal because I responded syaing, that I knew it was you that made the payment. So they will have to review it now I guess. When the payment clears...If it comes back into my account. I am sending it back to you.

Account holder since 2008

Account type: Premier

PayPal balanceview limits

Currency Balance

U.S. Dollar: -$168.00 USD

Resolution Center cases

Open Disputes & Claims (1)

Closed Disputes & Claims - Last 15 days (0)

Account history: All account activity Payments sent Payments received

Recent activity - Last updated 6/24/2008 12:15 PDT Show

File Type To/From Name/Email/Phone Date Status Details Action Amount ($) Fee

Temporary Hold To Unauthorized Jun. 23, 2008 Placed Details -$220.00 USD $6.68 USD

Also notice you said this. And I have responded with no back lash to this posting it is 100% understandable. I have copied and pasted emails, ect.. to try to clear this all up. Im not a scammer or anything else. You were waiting for my repsonce and you seemed to be contant with waiting til other people had chimmed in with out knowing what had gone on. So hopefully this can get resolved and I can get me an 18" for the show comming up.
2nd of all Not only does what my brother did hurt me it also hurts my grandmother. $628 was done on my account and about $330 on my grandmothers ( her credit card was my back up, Not that I ever used it) And she is on a fixed living in-come, so this hurts her as well. ***** balls all the way around here.

Also more **** showed up today be bought 3 DVD screens, a set of 6x9's and some audio pipe tweets, (probably wont despute the tweets said he got them for $11 Ill just pay that and use them)

If your story is true and you dispute the payment on anything that you recieved or has already been shipped you're attempting to scam the seller. Why should the seller have to pay for your mistake?

Not that I was waiting for them. I was leaving it up to them to call you a scammer. all the info is now in this thread, and it still looks bad for you Just checked and it is still 168.00 and you have not tried to reverse the claim. So umm yeah.

And to clear this up if in fact you are telling the truth. What is your ebay name? Because the one registered to your Email is not showing anything....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DeViOuSoNe

10+ year member
What's a Subwoofer?
DeViOuSoNe
MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies