Jeeper94 DISCUSS

Not that I was waiting for them. I was leaving it up to them to call you a scammer. all the info is now in this thread, and it still looks bad for you Just checked and it is still 168.00 and you have not tried to reverse the claim. So umm yeah.

And to clear this up if in fact you are telling the truth. What is your ebay name? Because the one registered to your Email is not showing anything....
The ebay ones have already been cleared.

What I sent you as a reply.

wtf..

When I cancled this with paypal, it said and email would be sent to you. Did you recieve any email?

By the way paypal wrote it out. I would almost say there may be some where for you to say the problem has been resolved.. ?

Same thing is happening with Hiawiann hole in my ref sig. He is not up in arms and I received the amp more then 3 weeks ago ... He understood the mistake. Then again he's in his 30's and understands mistakes happens. He said It was no problem just get it cleared up with paypal. Wich I am in the process doing for you and him.

well I am not reading 3 pages of this, but Allan is a good guy and he just wants some bump.

Hopefully you get it resolved and he can get his sub, since he has been asking me about an enclosure design and all he was quite excited about it.

I know it doesnt matter but if this happened to me from him I would trust him to fix it and let bye-gones be bye-gones, and stuff.

Good luck to seller and also Allan!!

fyi I've known him for many years, let him use stuff of mine since he is a good friend, and we talk nearly every day online etc etc. Cut him some slack //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hey man what was the cost of this sub? $200? idk where $168 came from but whatever, just send me over the 2 bills and i'll have three Comp VR 12's ready for you, and i'll even do your box for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif the other 3 are tentatively called for, it would give you a healthy ohm load on your amp and all that jazz. Let me know, if someone is unwilling to work with you then screw 'em and move on. want my paypal address //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

fyi I've known him for many years, let him use stuff of mine since he is a good friend, and we talk nearly every day online etc etc. Cut him some slack //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
hey man what was the cost of this sub? $200? idk where $168 came from but whatever, just send me over the 2 bills and i'll have three Comp VR 12's ready for you, and i'll even do your box for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif the other 3 are tentatively called for, it would give you a healthy ohm load on your amp and all that jazz. Let me know, if someone is unwilling to work with you then screw 'em and move on. want my paypal address //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Haha thanks man. No Im going to stick out of this and let paypal take its course. Everytime I go into paypal and hit cancel it says it is. Then I go in again ( 5 mins later) And I see its not ? So I keep canceling it over and over and over ect.. I dont know why its not. It says *under investigation threw paypal* Or some thing close to it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Then once the money go's into his account. Since its not in mine and I retracted my mistake. He will either have to send me $220 Or the Sub. Simple as that .

the VR's are tempting but unfortunatly all my money is now tied up in this. Give it a couple weeks.

OH and I told you I blew a 15.. It repaired its self.. Go figure. Ill wait on the 18" to offcialy become mine. OR wait for the money to be refunded ONCE it go's back into his paypal and then talk to you about the VR's.

Thanks for the support Jason. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

sure.... let me know if you need anything.
So you'd be cool if what happened here happened to you? If your paypal account was in the red because his family is a little lax with passwords and he has a brother that went willy nilly on people's accounts? Then when it was proven that you have to individually dispute the charges when he said he "selected them all" his response was he wasn't paying attention?

My question to you is if you shipped him a foot of wire and while in transit, he stopped payment, and you found out when your paypal account was in the red, you'd be cool with that?

Sent you bck a PM... This is what it said.
Yours has not been cancled that was a mis-hap. My brother has gotten into my paypal account and orderd a bunch of legacy kind of brand **** from ebay.. I clicked all.. for despute ( he put over $600 out of my account )if you go back yours is still valid. I relised while i was at work there were probably a couple in there I should have looked at before clicking *all* ... Go back and look your still good to go.. All the money should still be in your account.

Edit: It also happened with 1 other transaction I did on here.. Just last night. And it has been resolved. It was my own fault for not paying attention to what I was clicking to add. I was in a rage when my brother had over $600 out of my account
II have my passwords written in a little book beside my computer. My brother is 17. And just got his first car. And went threw my book an got passwords to Ebay and Paypal. And thats how he started to order. Agree'd makes me look shitty. But its alrite. He admitted it to me last night . At first I just started receiving all this **** that I didnt order. I dont check my email .. ever to be honest. I just have to log into paypal or here to look for what Im buying. I did go into my email yesterday tho and there were about 12 transactions.. 8 of what were not mine. But then again. I dont keep or *file* **** the way I should. Maybe this will teach me. Either way. some have been disputed. Some have been canceled. If I was lieing I wouldnt be saying double check your account. I called the CC company and 220 WAS deducted off my balance. Either way I urge the seller to look into his account over the next 24 hours for paypal to put the money back in. If it is put back in i exspect the product. If not then its a no brainer. If its put back in with out the product shipped to me, then we will have to take it from there. I know with one of my dealings over 2 months ago it took almost 24 hours for the paypal to go from my account to the person I bought it off from.
i just tried it on my account and there is no all button. when you attempt to dispute a transaction you have to input each transaction id that you want to dispute. this is total BS. i guess jeeper thinks everyone is as stupid as he is?
and you probably want to take D out of your sig as a REF
Now when I said I clicked All ..More or less I was taking a short cut into saying I was going threw them ALL clicking them.. Not paying attention to what I was clicking.If you notice at the bottom I said it was my fault for not paying attention to what I was clicking to add..
Dear This email confirms that you created a new password and selected security questions for your PayPal account on Jun. 23, 2008. If you didn’t make these changes, please contact us at 402-935-7733. Thank you. Sincerely,PayPal Security Advisory: When you log in to your PayPal account, be sure to open up a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL to make sure you are on the real PayPal website.For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review the Security Tips in our Security Center. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

For proof that my password/security questions was changed as of yesterday when I found all this out...

Dear All **** ********

The security questions and answers for **** ******** PayPal account were changed on Jun. 23, 2008. If you did not authorize this change, please contact us immediately using the phone number found on the following page: https://www.paypal.com/us/contact-phone Thank you for using PayPal!The PayPal Team

Email sent to me About the claim. Now I will go into my paypal and see if I can get the part where it is no longer desputed.

Dear ***** ********, You recently reported that a transaction may have been made without yourknowledge or consent. We are currently investigating the followingtransaction: -----------------------------------Details of Disputed Transaction ----------------------------------- Seller's Name: Benjamin SchlosserSeller's Email: Livnowdielata1@aol.comSeller's Transaction ID: 0NN08587Y79706814 Transaction Date: Jun 22, 2008Transaction Amount: -$220.00 USDYour Transaction ID: 92H788890S0370920Case Number: PP-498-281-497 Buyer's Transaction ID: 92H788890S0370920 The seller has been asked to provide information about this transaction.During this time the funds are not available in your account, but if theunauthorized activity claim is decided in your favor, we will fully refundyou for the amount of the transaction. To see the details of this case, log in to your PayPal account and go tothe Resolution Center. Sincerely, Account Review Department Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and youwill not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal accountand click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. Ifyour inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go tothe Resolution Center. BC:pP-498-281-497:R1:USD220.00:06232008:92H788890S0370920

EDIT

JUST SAW I DID NOT COMPLETE THE CANCELATION PROCESS ON THE ITEM. ALL THE STEPS HAVE BEEN GONE THREW AS OF NOW, PAYPAL SAYS THE SELLER WILL BE NOTIFIED

Edit #2

After putting in the cancel despute, it says email was sent to seller. Also says that paypal is reviewing the account. 2nd. I dont know if that means the money will just go back in? Or if Ben has to say its ok to accept the money ? Or what. I work from 3 til Midnight and wont be checking this after 230pm and I wont be back on til about 11am tomorrow morning. So hopefully by then we should know some thing.
Read that and tell me if someone did that to you it would be understandable.

i'm not worried about it, dont get your panties in a bunch Turd, you sound like the internet police //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i understand the situation and the scope of the problem, but let it work itself out.

like I said, hopefully I'm on the right side of the fence here defending my friend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Point blank, I have had to do this same **** before and when you log into you ****ign Paypal. YOU have control over it since you started the **** thing. I dont want your ****ign money I would rather keep the sub than have to do business with you. I know it will not clear into my account, Because you are still reponding to paypal! Everytime you say something to them it shows up! So jsut stop ****ing lieing. I dont want your money. If it clears into my account I will send it back.

And you are not on the right side of the fence. If you would like me to show you PM me. I will show you....

And I did sell the sub for 220.00 But as I said. I spent the money right when I recieved it. I would not of thought that I would have a problem....

I really do not care about this. My point is proven, and I do not want to sell the sub to you anymore. Wont let me refund yo since the money is being held. But one way or another you will have your money.

PM between me and Him... From now on I will be backing out of this thread, And as said By CRXBMPN Ill let things take its course. All because I didnt pay attention.( 100% my fault) Atleast I ADMIT I am at fault and Im not trying to blame my mistake of just adding all the transactions on someone else. Next time a good Ol' fashion M/O will work. Fast transfer is good but can result in a big pan. I never had a problem NOT useing paypal. Ill be going back to that. Once I can get this out the way Im going to cancel the paypal account.

And If people wanted I could take a picture of my bank statement when it comes in. I called B.O.A. Yesterday And My account was $465 in the red because of it. I had $91 resolved. Leaving me with $374 to still pay. I was able to return a couple things that was sent to me. The other things I have taken into my own posation and will pay for my self So either way he doesnt get that (brother)

PM below

Whatever...You have complete control over it. YOU are the on who can reverse it and stop it now, if it clears back to my account, I will send it back to you. 18 is gone.
That sounds fine. As long as I get one or the other. I appreciate that. As I said in the thread, I hit cancel. It go's to another page, To and has me click a box saying im agreeing that everything has been settled between both party's. And then click again to *agree to cancel* then it go's to the next page and says and email will be sent to the other party. I have done this 3 times but every morning when I go back in there Its still there so I do the process All OVER again. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

EDIT: From Paypal for one item

Claim Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction ID:

3JK49367M81028418

Seller Name:

Seller Email:

Transaction Amount:

-$32.66 USD

Transaction Date:

Jun. 16, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Case ID:

PP-498-281-605

Reason for Dispute:

Unauthorized

Date of Complaint:

Jun. 23, 2008

Case Closed

Status Details:

The seller has issued you a refund, so this unauthorized activity claim is now closed.

Dispute History Log - Most Recent 5

The Dispute History Log displays all actions related to your claim.

Date Actor Action Details

Jun. 24, 2008 PayPal Email sent to buyer

Jun. 24, 2008 PayPal Email sent to seller

Jun. 23, 2008 PayPal Email sent to seller

Jun. 23, 2008 PayPal Email sent to buyer

Jun. 23, 2008 Buyer Unauthorized Case Initiated

By clicking the Cancel this Complaint button, you are certifying the following:

You no longer want to dispute this transaction as being unauthorized

All issues involving this transaction have been resolved to your satisfaction

You recognize this payment as a valid transaction. By clicking the Cancel This Claim button PayPal will notify the seller and close this case.

By checking this box and clicking the Cancel this Claim button, you agree that this complaint has been resolved to your satisfaction. Once this complaint has been cancelled, PayPal will stop investigating it and close the case.

I do this everyday. And For some reason every time I go back in there I have to do it again. the case is never closed like paypal says it will be?

How are them ma comps you got from me? i just got a paypal notice that your payment is being held //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

How are them ma comps you got from me? i just got a paypal notice that your payment is being held //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
**** you were in there to? God **** it. I have not even hooked them up.. Back to paypal I go.. lol.. Ill PM you.

Are you katrina Sulavin? Thats probably why when I went back threw and double checked for people I didnt stop the claim on it. I thought it was *email* absouteaudio I didnt relize it was a name.. Ill PM you on that to and make sure its Katrina Sulavin before I cancel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DeViOuSoNe

10+ year member
What's a Subwoofer?
DeViOuSoNe
MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies