Jeep unlimited system, need input

Participant count
  • Participants list

gator1873
10+ year member

I just bought a jeep unlimited 4 door (2017)

I have a budget of $2000

what should I put in this jeep to get some good sound quality, I have been out of car audio for about 20 years...so a little lost

whats the best box, woofers (8" or 10"), amps, head unit, and 6.5 speakers I can put in this jeep for the money? Keep in mind I am more interested in sound quality rather than spl, hearing music with the top off is a challenge.

I look forward to everyone input.

if you don’t install and build the enclosure yourself 2k is a tight budget

-good strong dual din headunit with active capability. Whatever you get integrating it into all the ******** factory controls within jeeps will be extra bucks.
-loud mids and tweets for your front stage
-“Best” box is custom to the subs that you buy. You don’t have to go expensive on subs to get good sounds. How much space you willing to give up for your substage

ct2 tweeters (80$) and un65 mids (140$) off a ds1200.4 (250$) would be pretty Darn loud and clear.

If you install and either build a box or buy a quality prefab box you can have a really nice system that wont cost you anymore than $500-700 or so...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.