Jeep jk subwoofer cuts out

Participant count
  • Participants list

collinpereira4

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello everyone, I’m new to car audio and I just recently bought a car and I have discovered a new problem with it. It is a 2008 Jeep jk with the infinity sound system. Now here is what is happening, when I turn the volume up, the subwoofer cuts out but none of the other speakers. The only thing that has been done it is an aftermarket head unit. I have not taken a look at anything about it, but I wasn’t just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of where to look first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I purchased a set of 1" stand off rings, should still be good from door to cone as well. They won't fit without the spacers, the recoils I...
It is the same one that Rockford Fosgate sells as well. They are identical and the NVX is cheaper as well. Even Amazon has them iirc for 199.99...
Is anyone familiar with, or can help with the Infinity system (with amp) fitted in 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee? I've installed a Atoto A6 head unit...
Riddle me this... if those are 80 watt rms speakers, how is the 200 watts that amp is pushing not destroying them?
I sold the Jeep, a little sad not going to lie. But I was starting to beat on a really nice old Jeep and felt bad. Bought a C300 Merc and going to...

About this thread

collinpereira4

CarAudio.com Newbie
collinpereira4
Massachusetts
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from