Jeep enclosure build Literally

Slick. Very slick. Who would've thought that!!
I remember before the internet stated, I heard read an article about some guy tuning his coffee table as a HT sub enclosure.

I don't think that's furniture turned into a box, it's a box machined up to look like furniture. I suspect would be thieves would walk right past if they looked in the back of a hatch and saw that.

By the way, OP, is that going into a vehicle or is that for a showroom or something?

The dresser box was made for a lady who lives in St Louis and was worried about it getting stolen. The construction is a simple birch box with four cherry panel drawer faces add the handles and screw NOT glue the faces to the birch box. The live the cherry panels will absorb moisture so they need to flex slightly and breathe in a a range of car temps.

The neighborhood criminal will suspect the box over time but its main goal was to fool the first time criminal in a open parking lot. Full video on Cherryman youtube channel.

I don't think that's furniture turned into a box, it's a box machined up to look like furniture. I suspect would be thieves would walk right past if they looked in the back of a hatch and saw that.
By the way, OP, is that going into a vehicle or is that for a showroom or something?
Do you think I'm an idiot? I know what he did and what it's supposed to represent.

Here's the finished box video soon will explain the entire process keep in mind the windshield is only for car shows and will be removed most of the time. The bumper and enclosure are two different pieces to minimize vibration. Bumper lights are on one channel and enclosure lights are on a second channel wih a keychain remote.
That turned out awesome!

Really Awesome. I'm not on your level nut i am looking to make some major upgrades to my 2003 Wrangler x and I came to find people with Jeeps and see what tye are doing. This is a sick one.. Years beyond where i'm at but an inspiration no-the-less. Thanks for sharing this!

Sick work, im doing a jeep system too in my 2016 jk. Btw, like your grill and headlights heres my jeep. What speakers, amps etc are you going to put. Trully sick work though man.
1d6be83d5726e5f28f6635d7757ba243.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I dont remember the brand of the 15inch sub used but the tweeters were skars. Heres the video from the build enjoy(

) Thks for the comments to all sry for the late response but I was never alerted.

Thanks Boomin Ill get this video posted soon on my youtube channel. Heres another interesting build just completed a true stealth box.
LOL the jeep is amazing but i thought i was the only one crazy enough to think of something like this.. i have very old (65yr old) cabinets and i wondered if u could make a box out of them with the handles on them and i guess it can be done.. my neighbor that is making my box is a cabinet maker so kinda funny..

Anything you need anytime Next unique build up is a Bigfoot themed Box we joked we could put hair on it so it could do its own hair trick.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.