Jbl sale?

Ridinhi

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Aug 8, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
I Picked package up from ups hub first thing this morning. I’m still not quite sure what to think about this...quite strange 
Don’t think, just enjoy,lol. Called again recently. Representative said it was packed up and eating for ups to ship. Said she wasn’t sure why they haven’t sent the package out yet but she would contact them and update me. 

Everything you ordered was in your package?

legendndisguise

Funky
10+ year member
Nov 16, 2006
MD
My order just got refunded stating an issue with inventory discrepancy. 

• Sad
Reactions: audiobaun

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Dec 31, 2017
St.louis, MO
Someone def getting fired over this I mean so far I technically got my order free...

my invoice doesn’t even list prices which I thought was super weird. 

Last edited by a moderator:

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
Jun 28, 2011
USA
Someone def getting fired over this I mean so far I technically got my order free...

my invoice doesn’t even list prices which I thought was super weird. 
How does everything look? Quality wise?

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Dec 31, 2017
St.louis, MO
It rained alllll day yesterday so I never brought it inside I will today and post some pics 

Ridinhi

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Aug 8, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
That is the email I got for them today, yet I see nothing mentioning a refund ?

Last edited by a moderator:

fithwheel

Dec 8, 2017
indiana
i got 1 email from them wanting me to rate their customer service from the phone call I made. I only know I got the refund because of my bank account. The web site shows that my orders are still processing.  

Ridinhi

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Aug 8, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
i got 1 email from them wanting me to rate their customer service from the phone call I made. I only know I got the refund because of my bank account. The web site shows that my orders are still processing.  
I’ll get my refund, I paid thru PayPal. And mine also still says processing.

• Thanks

fithwheel

Dec 8, 2017
indiana
I’ll get my refund, I paid thru PayPal. And mine also still says processing.
That's f;&#ked  up them saying it's ready for shipping then that email. I ended up ordering 2 other subs without their logo. Didn't need the amps but would've been nice. They kinda left a bad taste in my mouth on how they handled it.

Ridinhi

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Aug 8, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
That's f;&#ked  up them saying it's ready for shipping then that email. I ended up ordering 2 other subs without their logo. Didn't need the amps but would've been nice. They kinda left a bad taste in my mouth on how they handled it.
Exactly! Three different representatives told me the same thing. I will never deal with them again directly.

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
Jun 28, 2011
USA
F##**K JBL.Sorry no good peeps.Will not process orders of theyre own mistakes to make a customer happy for what they paid for and for what was presented FOR SALE and not honoring it.. but hey.. we will take your money?? That tells you the lack of customer service these days along with the integrity of a business.Its going on every where.

Ridinhi

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Aug 8, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
F##**K JBL.Sorry no good peeps.Will not process orders of theyre own mistakes to make a customer happy for what they paid for and for what was presented FOR SALE and not honoring it.. but hey.. we will take your money?? That tells you the lack of customer service these days along with the integrity of a business.Its going on every where.
Couldn’t agree more!

• Thanks

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Dec 31, 2017
St.louis, MO
...JBL is cool with me ?

i must say these club series amps look cheesey in pics but they look and feel great in person. 

415388A5-37E2-4E13-BE61-64D375695BCC.jpeg

• Thanks

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
Jun 28, 2011
USA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds