Jbl sale?

That's f;&#ked  up them saying it's ready for shipping then that email. I ended up ordering 2 other subs without their logo. Didn't need the amps but would've been nice. They kinda left a bad taste in my mouth on how they handled it.
Exactly! Three different representatives told me the same thing. I will never deal with them again directly.

F##**K JBL.Sorry no good peeps.Will not process orders of theyre own mistakes to make a customer happy for what they paid for and for what was presented FOR SALE and not honoring it.. but hey.. we will take your money?? That tells you the lack of customer service these days along with the integrity of a business.Its going on every where.

F##**K JBL.Sorry no good peeps.Will not process orders of theyre own mistakes to make a customer happy for what they paid for and for what was presented FOR SALE and not honoring it.. but hey.. we will take your money?? That tells you the lack of customer service these days along with the integrity of a business.Its going on every where.
Couldn’t agree more!

...JBL is cool with me ?

i must say these club series amps look cheesey in pics but they look and feel great in person. 

415388A5-37E2-4E13-BE61-64D375695BCC.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.