jbl or profile

holy crap! what in the world makes you think JBL is that much better than Profile? bah!

Profiles run cool and clean, and they're cheap. they're not really underrated, but they'll put out the power that they advertise. i, and MANY others on here run Profile with no problems.

sheesh.

abe m.

The Profile is not a 1 ohm amp and would probably overheat if you tried it. Between the two JBL is your only choice.

The JBL does 1200+ watts rms at one ohm meaning each sub will be getting 600.

There's nothing wrong with profile amps if you're on a budget. They've proven to be pretty reliable and not too far off on their power ratings. In this case the cl1200 just doesn't fit the application.

both are good, well built amps... I like them both profile will give the power that it says. JBL the amp is ugly as hell but man can it push anything that you give it. It's been giving nice reviews in CES... since JBL has a new line you can get both amps around the same time. but this is what I suggest like at how much watts the amps push out at 4ohms and at 2ohms... some amps will give more power @4ohms rather than 2ohms, remember the lower the ohms the harder you amp works....

I have heard the JBL, but profile is cheap crappy brand. Like i seen them in wal mart. Jbl is high quality audio.
u're funny... you got a picture of a sony subwoofer and you're talking about crappy right...

well anyways...

jbl is good i've had their amps before

profile is good as well...

this person that is calling them crappy has no clue what he's talking about (some people just talk but aren't really saying shyt)

I run Profile as my backup amps and they havent failed me yet. Their good amps that do what they say so stfu audioguy.

However italianlifter the jbl would be the way to go in your case.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.