kicker kx 1200.1 or the memphis 1000d

Id take my kicker 1200.1 over that memphis amp any day of the week. Although the Memphis's are real compact, the bigger of the two new memphis Belle's is mean as hell. My buddy is pushing 2 sets of chameleons and a 13w7 and it sounds awesome all off a biddy little amp.

if you want just raw power then choose the kicker but it does use a larger current draw. i have a memphis 1000 and the cuttent draw is less if any at all and i have a 01 sentra. the mem. amp is compact and does not take alot input power to make get down and dirty on some subs. but you have to run it at 1ohm. personally i would choose the memphis but if you have larger area and good power then the kicker will get down too.

if you want just raw power then choose the kicker but it does use a larger current draw. i have a memphis 1000 and the cuttent draw is less if any at all and i have a 01 sentra. the mem. amp is compact and does not take alot input power to make get down and dirty on some subs. but you have to run it at 1ohm. personally i would choose the memphis but if you have larger area and good power then the kicker will get down too.
For one that memphis does draw a hefty current, second the Kicker pulls more because it outs out more, and third the kicker also developes the most power at 1 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.