JBL MS-8 sounds HORRIBLE

yeah mine sounds like it too, i am still messing around with it though and i am going to RTA and set the EQ up, but my Bass is just so over powering my highs and mids, i had to turn my bass all the way down on Audio Control
I had to turn the gains way down on the sub amp so I could actually hear the speakers. But now my problem is, the sub doesn't hit hard.. it softly hits high pitch and I've had this sub for 2-3 years now in my old car.. I no this thing can pound low and very hard. Its doing the exact opposite right now.

Overall, atm not happy with the setup but I don't know what im not happy about. sonic has the 60 day return policy. At the end of that period, if im not happy.. ill send it back and return it.

Question: Does anyone think using the High Input would make a big deal over RCAs? Its stock OEM, so they used the high input. Do you think sound quality would be enhanced by an aftermarket unit running rcas to the ms-8?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.