JBL MS-8 owners?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Get the latest firmware if it don't have it
OK. Gonna grab it at lunch tomorrow and hopefully install it initially at the same time. Then mess with on the way home. Anything else I should look out for?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Get the latest firmware if it don't have it
Do you think the ms8 will actually benefit me? Reading that long forum is making question whether or not I need it. It seems to be more for factory setups but maybe I'm reading the wrong thing

It's pretty amazing when it's right. There are quirks though but when you nail it you will know. It's not for bass heads though. It's for real SQ building a really accurate stage with up front bass.

It's only as good as the rest of the install.

It's pretty amazing when it's right. There are quirks though but when you nail it you will know. It's not for bass heads though. It's for real SQ building a really accurate stage with up front bass.
It's only as good as the rest of the install.
Thanks. I'm def buying it. The price im getting for it if I don't like it or something I can resell for more or at least get my money back.

But of course its cold outside as soon as I'm getting this. Last weekend was beautiful.

If I left the subs off the MS8 would that help with the bass part?

Thanks. I'm def buying it. The price im getting for it if I don't like it or something I can resell for more or at least get my money back.
But of course its cold outside as soon as I'm getting this. Last weekend was beautiful.

If I left the subs off the MS8 would that help with the bass part?

No. You want the 8 controlling everything. It needs the subs playing to set the right EQ to bring the bass upfront. If you have a way to check clipping you can raise the subs after calibration. It does have a bit you can add.

Got it. Basically stole it from dude too.. Can't believe he said yes when I offered him what I got it for.
351fcea53f02b8bf5641ae5be9569650.jpg
a23789f1753d268ee0e091f3382ae3a3.jpg
7eb6e85448bd8cf4e056362d9e7e09bf.jpg

Can't wait [emoji90]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.