Symmetrical field geometry ensure linear cone travel and low distortion

Frequency response: 18-1000 HzSensitivity: 91 dB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both brand new

Price:

300 shipped each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

me and a bud of mine love jbl stuff. 300 bucks a piece is just a tad bit pricey buuuuutttt these are damned good quality 12s that will smoke alot of subs like the junkie sundown sa series subs. the baskets are great, i love the terminals they used , there high quality no push-in junk. jbl amps are great also

me and a bud of mine love jbl stuff. 300 bucks a piece is just a tad bit pricey buuuuutttt these are damned good quality 12s that will smoke alot of subs like the junkie sundown sa series subs. the baskets are great, i love the terminals they used , there high quality no push-in junk. jbl amps are great also
This are brand never used they were 400. I thought 300 shipped was a good price if someone wanted the pair I would let them go for 500 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...