JBL Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by Jordan_Swanson Hey, Do the 600.1 JBL Amps have Power compared to other name brands? It Should run my 2 10" vr's fine right?
Yes. They are a bit underrated. What VR's? Kicker or Alpine?

- Steve

Originally posted by Jordan_Swanson Yeah, i like the price on that amp. The Kicker Vr's (steve)
Ok cool. It will compare with other amps in its class no problem. And yes, it is pretty cheap;)

- Steve

Hey,, i don't know , , he wanted it. someone told him it would be good for his jetta. But on the other hand i forgot about him changing his mind,, he is going to get 2 12" alpine type R's,, what do you think the best amp for those would be?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.