JayDubb757's Octoport Build

You can school me on box rise, and my new battery load tester will see those batts!
is the box rise thing a joke? i cant tell.... because i only know so much i can teach. no one will understand it but i know a little on how to control it

is the box rise thing a joke? i cant tell.... because i only know so much i can teach. no one will understand it but i know a little on how to control it
jokes on me I guess, cause I don't know about box rise.

I also fail at installing T-nuts....evidently, they should go on the backside of what your bolting to....D'oh!!!!

ble28.jpg

30acot3.jpg

jokes on me I guess, cause I don't know about box rise.I also fail at installing T-nuts....evidently, they should go on the backside of what your bolting to....D'oh!!!!

ble28.jpg

30acot3.jpg
ill tell you what i know about it sunday. there is a reason i had that box made a certain way .

and i wanted to say something about those t nuts but.... nahh... lol

ill tell you what i know about it sunday. there is a reason i had that box made a certain way .
and i wanted to say something about those t nuts but.... nahh... lol

Figured how to fix it.....I need longer screws..like 2 3/4", I'll run them threw the inside, and add a nut on top of the mounting plate.

Man you want to build me a box? I want an octoport!
My slot port boxes would be a lot cheaper!

I'm not going to build to many of these....Nobody would pay what I feel I should charge for this....I have a ridiculous amount of labor in this.

How much for an octoport box? I wouldnt want to have them removable for different tunnings. I can build my own slot port boxes, but would like to try an octo and it looks ****. So what would you charge?

Are you serious?

You live in Canada...shipping would be more than the box!

You have a 21" warden in an 8 cube box..thats 2-3 sheets of MDF easy

Maybe try a local cabinet shop to build it.

Are you serious?You live in Canada...shipping would be more than the box!

You have a 21" warden in an 8 cube box..thats 2-3 sheets of MDF easy

Maybe try a local cabinet shop to build it.
Its going to be for 2 15 inch wardens. Bu its coll it you dont want to do it. Maybe you would be interested in just building the port?

Its going to be for 2 15 inch wardens. Bu its coll it you dont want to do it. Maybe you would be interested in just building the port?
Might be able to do that....I have a few boxes coming up, wouldn't be something I could get to right away...pm me diameter and length, and I'll see what I can do

i was interested in trying this myself. just wonderin how do you know how wide each piece has to be to make the diameter of the port.. (say i want a 6" octoport) how do i know how wide to cut the pieces to make it 6" in diameter.. if you could please tell me i'd greatly appreciate it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.