Items needed to Finish my Install (Batts, Alt, 25ft. 1/0 wire)

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgolightly82
10+ year member

Want to Buy to finish my install.

Still need Batteries. Running about 5k daily, so I figured I'd run an XS D1200 under the hood, and a D3100 in the trunk

Also need about 25ft. of 1/0 to finish my Big 3. Doesn't matter which color but I want quality wire. Could use some good ring connectors as well.

And about 50ft. of good speaker wire, prefer 10g.

And the main item need; Still need an HO Alt. It's for an 03 Grand Am so I think they make 250's and 270's, either is fine, but I'm looking for quality (Mechman, DC, or Excessive) If you have one that will fit my GA, please let me know!

Have cash in hand, so if you have anything I'm looking for, let me know!

I've got some Stinger Pro OFC wire I'll ship for $50. I've got about a 4 foot run, a 17 foot run, and a 3 foot run. I don't know how you'd be cutting it up, but that's 24 feet.

OFC, oxygen free copper, some of the best stuff out there. I don't have any pics of it right now, but if you check out my build log, you can see it installed in my car somewhere in there. The last page shows the newer wire I put in. I only replaced it because I picked up a different battery terminal and re-did some other wiring to connect to the side post on my battery for a cleaner look. I'm OCD.

Yah that might be enough....this is for my big 3 connections so i know it's enough, but i'll have to do some more measuring to see if the footage you have will be right....i will get back to you on that....$50 the best you'll do? I'm in Michigan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.