Issue with car radio

Hi! After I changed the battery , my radio went into Safe mode. I own a Volkswagen Golf 4. Does anyone know where I can generate my unlock code? You think that you can do that online or i have to take the car to a dealership? Thank you!
Screenshot_20231129-112319.png

Dealership most likely. Tried this query on Google, got a lot of hits.

unlocking a car radio Volkswagen Golf 4

Last edited:
Did you check in your owner's manual?

That used to be included with the car, on small tab, and included with the paperwork or in the back of the owner's manual. (They would have given you that when you bought the vehicle).

Last edited:
Did you check in your owner's manual?

That used to be included with the car, on small tab, and included with the paperwork or in the back of the owner's manual. (They would have given you that when you bought the vehicle).
Man.. They sure did.. I didnt even think about that one!! Good call!! Just about all auto makers do now and have

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...