Issue on start-up

Participant count
  • Participant list

Modnar

So I live in the Jungle of Costa Rica and I took out the speakers of a car and installed on a small trailer to have mobile sound and power on the farm. So I have solar panels on top and an Outback 12V inverter installed and isolated from the trailer. I am using the metal of the the trailer as the Negative of the DC system for the grounds.

So my issue is during the start-up of the system. I get a constant buzz sound and then it starts to break up and then some times it goes away and then other times the buzz comes back. I have ground my rca cables and moved them away from all power. The weird thing is if I have the headunit on with 0 volume for about 15 -20 and charging the batteries throw a generator or another source besides the solar there is one small buzz very short and then really good sound. But if i don't wait the time all my speakers sound flat and if i had blown them all.

I am new to DC audio systems so any help is greatly appreciated.

View attachment 26553524

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.