plans for when i get my 240sx hatch "first" audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
currently my car is non-existent. so i plan on doing an audio system install when i get my ride and im wondering if the stock alternator is strong enough to run all this, so here's my parts list.

Head Unit

kenwood DDX372BT

NVX XEQ7

For Bass:

NVX XPLD3K

NVX MVPA1

NVX VCW124 (X2)

Rockford Fosgate P1S4-8 (X2)

For mids and highs:

NVX JAD800.4

NVX VSP65KIT (X4)

And for supporting mods:

NVX XBG3PK Big 3 Kit with True 0 Gauge 100% Oxygen-Free Copper

XS Power D680 (X1)

XS Power D975 (X3)

so ya thats pretty much it, after the install ill be focusing on the suspension and power supporting mods too so i can still do plenty of skids with all that extra weight. so expect to find this up on the youtubes, but not for a couple years since i am jobless and carless at the moment.

so if i will need a bigger alternator could u recommend one that will fit cause i have no clue on where to start looking. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.